Getting to Tywyn by train is simple, stress free and amazingly picturesque. With trains coming in from Birmingham, the Midlands and Shrewsbury every couple of hours – and travelling up the Cambrian Coastline, your holiday starts before you even arrive. Once you’re here, enjoy the beautiful views of the Cambrian Coastline by train by buying a Explore Cambrian Day ticket.
Buses travel through Tywyn and the surrounding towns and villages 7 days a week all year round, with service being approximately every 2 hours, and so is perfect for walkers who can plan a day exploring the area, without the need for a car.
- x29 – The Cambrian Coastliner
- 28 – Tywyn – Fairbourne – Dolgellau
- 29 – Tywyn – Sandilands – Promenade
- 30 – Tywyn – Abergynolwyn – Minffordd – Machynlleth / Dolgellau
1bws Day Ticket
Priced at £6 per adult, £4 per child/concessionary, or £13 for a group ticket – the 1bws day ticket gives 1 days unlimited travel on most local buses across North Wales. Buy the ticket on the first bus you board and use it all day.
- Speedy Cabs – 07814 363740
- Dyfi Cabs – 07831 551538
- 1A Cars – 01654 711788
- Tywyn Cabs – 07873 401400 or 07873 401410