Getting to Tywyn by train is simple, stress free and amazingly picturesque. With trains coming in from Birmingham, the Midlands and Shrewsbury every couple of hours – and travelling up the Cambrian Coastline, your holiday starts before you even arrive. Find the best train ticket deals to Tywyn with our handy ticket finder tool, or check out Cambrian Coastline Timetables.
Buses travel through Tywyn and the surrounding towns and villages 7 days a week all year round, with service being approximately every 2 hours, and so is perfect for walkers who can plan a day exploring the area, without the need for a car.
- x28/x29 – The Cambrian Coastliner
- 28 – Tywyn – Fairbourne – Dolgellau
- 29 – Tywyn – Sandilands – Promenade
- 30 – Tywyn – Abergynolwyn – Minffordd – Machynlleth / Dolgellau
Lloyds Day Ticket
Priced at £5.80 per adult and £2.90 per child (up to their 16th birthday), buy the ticket on the first bus you board and use it all day on the Lloyds Coaches network of services.
- Speedy Cabs – 07814 363740
- Dyfi Cabs – 07831 551538
- 1A Cars – 01654 711788
- Tywyn Cabs – 07873 401400 or 07873 401410