- 08.45 – 09.45 Line up of all steamable locomotives along with ‘Prince’ and ‘Russell’ at Wharf.
- 6pm – 7pm, Line up of all steamable Talyllyn Locomotives alongside our Guests.
- All steamable Talyllyn Locomotives to haul the Evening Garden Railway Special at 7pm from Tywyn Wharf.
- ‘Tal-y-Llyn’ & ‘Dolgoch’ to take train on from Pendre.
- ‘Prince’ and ‘Russell’ in steam at Wharf all day.
- Garden Railway Gala.
- Beer Tent.
- Model Railway Display
- ‘Mail Train’ departs Wharf at 15.05 for Abergynolwyn.
- 16.10 demonstration goods and slate train departs Wharf for Brynglas.
- Evening Hog roast at Wharf
Tickets for food £7 adults £3.50 children. Tickets available at Tywyn Wharf Station or call Lorraine Simkiss on 01654 710472. The Beer tent will also be in operation.
- Night-photo shoot with Nos.1 and 2 plus guest locomotives between 22.00 and 23.00.
- 23.00 train to Rhydyronen.
Sunday 5 July 2015 (Blue Timetable in operation plus extras)