Come to the Talyllyn Railway and join Peter Sam and his friends for some fun and activities on Thursday, 25th August.
Peter Sam’s special train will leave Tywyn Wharf station for Abergynolwyn at 9.50am. Take part in a family “Spot Peter Sam” competition up and down the line as well as various activities based at both Tywyn and Abergynolwyn stations.
- Activities for children in the Slater Room and around Wharf Station
- Llechfan Garden Railway open
- Narrow Gauge Railway Museum where budding engine drivers can climb aboard the cab of a real locomotive, and can explore the other exhibits
- Miniature train rides
- Doctor Humyar’s puppet theatre (June event)
- Craft activities
- Treasure hunt
- Face painting
- Balloon modelling
- Station shuttle train with Peter Sam
- Shuttles behind Rusty to Nant Gwernol and return
- “Railway Adventure” playground and picnic area
Great family food will be on offer all day in King’s Licensed Café from breakfast to afternoon tea, and light refreshments are available in the Quarryman’s Caban Tea Room at Abergynolwyn. A special train service will run on these days and normal fares apply.